07 Kasım 2013

TOGETHER








I decide post two days together with more pictures .I didnt stop and bought somethings from Body Shop and Accessorize. And you see my armparty.I  love armparty concepts.Anyway i think everybody see cocacola 's new babies but why my name isnt there :( But its not a prb for me i drink my best drinking with ANNEM.Its funny for me.At the end of all of them, i hope everybody is passing today like a drinking cocacola.I say it because I LOVE LOVE COCACOLA.

İki günü birleştirip daha çok fotoğrafla paylaşmaya karar verdim.Durmadım ve gene bir şeyler aldım Body Shop ve Accessorieze den.Armparty konseptini severim hemde çook.Hemen hemen herkes cocacolanın yeni bebeklerini görmüstür ki malesef benim adım yok :( Fakat bu ben.m için prblem değil. Bende ensevdiğim içeceği ANNEM ile içtim . Bence bu çok eğlenceli.Bütün bunların sonunda,umarım herkesin bugünü cocacola içmiş gibi harika geçer.Bunu söyledim çünkü ben cocacolayı çooook severim
















                                       
                                        







Pandora / Accessorize / Mango / ShoesandMore / Penti / Keds / Zara / İpekyol / BodyShop / Moschino

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Tasarım:Sawako Kuronuma